HR & Recruiting Glossary
This glossary will support any HR professional, business owner, or hiring manager. Here you will be able to find the knowledge of key terms and concepts shaping the hiring world.
What is Video Interviewing?
Video Interviewing uses video technology to allow job seekers and candidates to meet "face-to-face" over a video call during the Applicant Screening process. Video interviews are sometimes used in the initial interview and allow employers to get a taste of the candidate's personality and behaviors before meeting them in person. Video chat applications such as FaceTime or Skype are commonly used for video interviewing.
What are some of the benefits of Video Interviews?
- Video interviews simplify your recruiting efforts.
- They help you screen applicants more efficiently.
- They can create better communication between hiring managers.
- Video interviews help improve the quality of in-person interviews.
- You save travel costs for long-distance candidates.
- You have access to international talent.
- Video interviews can be recorded for review later.
- And much more!
Learn more about ApplicantPro's Video Interviewing Software here!